Astrology reveals more than you could ever imagine. If you’ve often wondered if you’ve met your soul mate (or if someone else is still out there…) then you might want to pay closer attention to this information!
Find out more about what makes your relationships work out for the very best. I will share with you points in your chart that will give you clarity on this problem area.
Stay with me and read this article all the way through to get your best info for now and for your beautiful future!
The Houses In Your Birth Chart
When you look at the wheel of your Birth Chart, you see 12 sections. These are called houses and they are very important, just like the planetary aspects are.
The houses you would look into for your love life and compatibility would be as follows…
First House – This house is also where your Rising sign is found. It’s the house of “self” and is how other people perceive or see you as. Your Rising sign adds to your personality.
What do you want to show your partner or to potential lovers? This is the area you’d look to and possibly make some alterations. Transits through here will change things now and then as well.
Fifth House – This is your house of creativity, thoughts of children, meeting new people, doing things you love, and being open to partnership if you are single. If you aren’t open to a partnership, then this at least would show what you ARE open to.
Seventh House – Traditionally, this is the house where you would look to view relationships or potential loves. These can be friendships and partnership relationships, but many look to it when it comes to love.
This house not only tells you what you were born to do with love but also how you are with love and what types of relationships may work for you. Transits through here will either tell you it’s a great time for love or that it needs more work.
You always want to look at what the planets are doing in or around your seventh house! It’s very lucrative to see such transits as Mars or Venus Sextile in this house.
Eighth House – This house is about health and sex. Naturally, you want to look at the sign that rules it to know what it applies to you, things to look out for regarding health, and what you are like sexually.
Your passion is outlined here and this will be enhanced with transits from Jupiter, Mars, and Venus. Is it time to heat things up with your partner? You can certainly find the answers here.
Neptune can also reveal dreams or fantasies if it’s transiting through your eighth house. This is the importance of checking on transits whenever possible!
House Rulerships And Relationships
I mentioned the importance of the houses but now I want to tell you what your fifth house is ruled by based on your Sun sign. It gives you a better scope in understanding.
- Aries – Your fifth house of creativity, new romance, and potential is ruled by Mars. You’re the one that takes action when it comes to what you want.
- Taurus – The fifth house ruler for you is Venus. That means you’re definitely one to follow your heart and seek out only the real deal when it comes to partnership.
- Gemini – Mercury rules your fifth house, which makes you the type that wants to fully think things through. You want to connect to a person that intellectually stimulates you and inspires you.
- Cancer – The Moon is the ruler of your fifth house. You’re looking for a soul mate connection. Your emotions run deep and you want to be totally bonded on the highest level.
- Leo – The Sun is the ruler of your fifth house. When you’re attracted to someone, you just go for it. You don’t mind initiating communication and romance to win the one you are drawn to.
- Virgo – Your fifth house is ruled by Mercury. This makes you turn inward and think about things quite a bit before you actually commit. You want to be connected with someone that you see as an equal. This takes time to build.
- Libra – The fifth house for you is ruled by Venus. You’re definitely amorous. You love giving and sharing your attention. You’re a big flirt with someone you’re interested in.
- Scorpio – Pluto is the planet that rules your fifth house. This means you dig pretty deep before you start a new relationship. You want to be really sure the person is someone you can truly trust and rise to the top with.
- Sagittarius – Jupiter rules the fifth house in your chart. You’ve got lots of good luck and charm when it comes to meeting new people. You can just about convince anyone to give you a try. The adventure of a new relationship excites you.
- Capricorn – Your ruler of the fifth house is Saturn. You are a complicated individual who is hard to get to know. You do this because you want someone inside and out when you decide to commit.
- Aquarius – Your fifth house is Uranus. You really live spontaneously. You do what you want when you want. You desire a partner who will be able to fly with that. This makes you a very picky person when it comes to love.
- Pisces – Neptune is the ruler of your fifth house. You’re all about dreams, fantasies, and what could be with someone new. This turns you on and you want to live a beautiful life with your potential new partner or lover.
Now that we’ve looked at the fifth house, let’s take a look at the other crucial house to look into which is the seventh. What you need to know about taking this look is your Rising sign.
Your Rising sign coordinates with your seventh house of relationships. If you don’t know what your Rising sign is, you need to find out because it’s really important!
- Aries Rising – Your seventh house ruler is Venus. That means that as active and upfront as you are, you definitely love to be in love. You adore the care that a partner can give you. You’re someone who will show your love in your actions.
- Taurus Rising – You have two planets sharing the rulership of your fifth house. Those two planets are Mars and Pluto. This makes you a person of action… but not until you’ve fully thought it through and are sure it’s what you want for the long run in love.
- Gemini Rising – The ruling planet for your seventh house is Jupiter. You’re lucky in love! You’re able to provide much care, romance, and longevity with the right partner. Just be aware of both sides of your personality.
- Cancer Rising – The seventh house for you is ruled by Saturn. When it comes to relationships or even marriage, you need some depth. Your soul needs to know for sure if this person is right. Trusting your gut is a very important lesson for you.
- Leo Rising – You have two planets ruling your seventh house! You have both Saturn and Uranus. This means that you’re a lot deeper than your partner realizes. You’re spontaneous but you’re also trying to fulfill your soul’s need.
- Virgo Rising – You’ve got both Jupiter and Neptune in your seventh house. This means you have excellent luck at having a partner who excites you and helps you to make your dreams come true. This also increases your ability to have the right soul mate.
- Libra Rising – Your seventh house is ruled by Mars. When you know you’re with the right person, you’re ready to dive right in and commit. It’s getting you to that point that is part of the journey as per your fifth house advice.
- Scorpio Rising – Venus rules your seventh house with great love and compassion. This is fantastic! Your emotions are tied to your partner and you are sure they’re the one for you. This makes you feel very secure in partnership.
- Sagittarius Rising – Mercury is the planet ruling your seventh house. You’re an adventurer but you want someone who is going to keep up with you. Adventures are more fun spent with someone you love. Having that mental connection is very important for you.
- Capricorn Rising – The lovely Moon rules your seventh house. You might be tough as nails but once you’re in a relationship, you open up and share with your partner. You become solid in love. You’re also very loyal in the commitment you make to someone special.
- Aquarius Rising – The Sun is your ruler for the seventh house. The light penetrates the truth of your relationships. It helps you to see what’s true and what is going to adhere to your expectations of a beautiful love.
- Pisces Rising – The seventh house for you is ruled by Mercury. This means that when you finally get into a relationship, you need to use your head. Dreaming is great but be sure you’re in the relationship for the right reasons. Communication is a necessity for your partnership to last.
The fifth and seventh houses in your chart are CRUCIAL to your relationships or potential ones.
When you know what is going on there, you can best figure out if the person you’re spending time with is the right one for you or if it’s best left as friendships.
Remember that the fifth is at the beginning of a relationship or finding a new connection that could become a relationship, whereas the seventh house is the actual relationship you’re in or developing.
The Planets That Reveal Attraction And Love
When we’re talking about love, the most important planets to look at transiting are the Moon, Venus, and Mars. Jupiter can bring luck and Uranus brings spontaneity so they shouldn’t be ignored either.
The Moon describes feelings. It is who you are on a deep emotional level in your own Birth Chart. This is the inner you that not everyone sees. This is what you share with a lover.
When you take a look at their Moon, it will reveal who they are on the inside and may help you to figure out if they are compatible with you.
The Moon transits change things but help you along the path. They will indicate where feelings are at the given time of the transit. Is your partner thinking of you?
It tends to answer these types of questions where you are wondering where their head or heart is at.
Venus will show where someone’s heart is at. For you, it shows what your heart is focusing on at the time. If it’s in one of the houses, I’ve mentioned then it’s focused on love and partnership.
Venus brings up sexual desires and what you truly want in your love life. It also tells you who you are as a woman or lover. In fact, you can look at his Birth Chart to see what his Venus reveals.
Whatever his birth Venus is will determine his best match depending on what sign it’s in. Isn’t that fascinating?
To add to this… Mars is the male as a lover or partner. As a woman, if you look at your own Birth Chart; look at your Mars as it reveals what type of guy is best for you. Whatever sign it is in helps you figure out what you can look for.
I don’t want to make this confusing or limiting. If you aren’t his Venus sign with your Sun, you may still be with your Moon or your Rising sign. There is still hope!
Love, Passion, And Longevity Aspects
There are definitely some aspects that play a big role in harmonious relationships based on your Birth Chart. This is especially true when you compare it against someone else’s chart.
The aspects between the Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus, and Rising signs can indicate strong connections and attraction. This is especially true for couples that are already together.
An example of this would be Venus conjunct the Moon. This helps forge romance and intimacy between two people. There is the opportunity for great and lasting love.
Now on the other side of this, you could look at Venus opposite Pluto and this may mean a relationship is one-sided. One person is more demanding than the other which can cause arguments and discord.
It means there may be some power struggles between the two. Venus sextile the Moon brings the opportunity to have a very deep love and understanding between you and your partner.
Naturally, Venus sextile Mars brings amazing sex and chemistry that is developed between two lovers. Are there hot times between you two? Oh yes! There is much physical connection there.
Even better is when Mars is aspect with something such as the Moon, there is some super amazing sex involved. Emotions are in there which definitely helps with fortifying a loving union.
Venus trine your partner’s Jupiter will make positive energy that helps a relationship to be warm and tender. This definitely indicates a great relationship!
I should add that it also brings good luck or tidings into a couple’s life. This works for other relationships as well but when you’re looking at love, this is a powerful aspect.
Excitement comes from your Venus sextile or trine your partner’s Uranus. You two are supportive of one another and enjoy spontaneity in your love life. You’re adventurous and like to keep it that way.
Now, the Sun square the Sun (your Sun square your partner’s Sun) is often a very deep connection such as a soul mate connection. You may struggle a bit to adapt to each other but it helps you to grow with your partner.
Your Sun sextile Jupiter (your Sun with his Jupiter) brings out compatible values between you. These are the things you have in common that allow you two to connect very well.
This one is one of my personal favorites… the Sun conjunct Neptune (your Sun and your partner’s Neptune) is a mystical connection. This is a cosmic soul mate connection. You may have been together in a past life or two!
One more thing… Venus interacting with Mercury is awesome. This is the mental connection or communication you two have. Communication is always the make or break of relationships.
These are the basics of the aspects that connect two people. These are the relationships you want to stay in tune with. The best thing is to have an actual Synastry done so you can see ALL the aspects.
Love Can Be Discovered Through Astrology!
There is so much to be explored through your Birth Chart.
You literally can figure out if someone is your soul mate or if they’re just someone who is meant to be in your life now.
You can compare your Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mars to really know if you two have it. Checking the houses that I mentioned can also bring a bit more clarity.
The important thing is that you’re taking into account all the good with the bad. Compatibility can be a more complicated thing than just your Sun sign alone.
Most people are blinded by the fact that there is just more they need to know. They read an article and find their Sun signs don’t line up well and assume that it’s not going to work out.
Don’t be one of those people. There is far more involved with the planets and the aspects that are transiting. They help with development, healing, growing, and soul mate potentials.
Right now, I cannot pull up your chart and know exactly what works for you and what doesn’t in this article alone. Keep in mind the information I’ve shared with you before.
The best thing you could ever do for you and your relationships before you throw in the towel due to Sun sign incompatibility, I highly advise you stick with me!
Do You Need Help With Relationships Via Your Birth Chart?
I would absolutely love to help you out with gaining more insight into who you are in love with, what you’re most attracted to, what you want, and what works best for you in relationships.
I know exactly what to look for and what to advise you. I know where to go to find out if there is hope with the relationship you want guidance about.
I can tell you if there is an excellent chance this will work for you or if the relationship falls flat.
Telling you the truth is very important to me. It helps you to trust in me.
If you are ready to get my help, reach out to me… Click this link to connect to me now!
Don’t be blinded anymore. Find out all you can about what love has in store for you.
Figure out what you need to work on and what type of partner is best suited for you.
If you put it off or don’t ever ask for help, you’ll never know for sure if the person you’re with or want to be with is even good for you.
What if your partner is your lifetime soulmate connection and you accidentally call it off because of surface problems?
Please don’t take that gamble with your love life. I want you to be happy and have it all.
If you’d really like to have a consultation with me – act now!
You won’t regret it. You’ll be happy to know that you can take control of your love life in a way you never knew you could.
As always, I wish you all the very best in love and in life because you definitely deserve it!
Sending you all the blessings of the Universe!
Your friend and Relationship Astrologer,